I took this picture of the ocean view by our house. It looks like God is shining his light down thru the clouds!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

please no "i told you so"

well it happened...chris and i broke up and its for good this time. i moved out here to give it one last shot since we had so many problems in vegas. i thought it would be a fresh start and we would end up getting married this year or next. but it didnt happen that way. and im fine with that. i can at least say i tried everything to make it work and we're not meant for eachother. but please to my family and friends that told me not to move out here, please please please dont lecture me or tell me "i told you so." i dont need to hear it. just keep me and the kids in your prayers that everything will turn out the way its supposed to. i need as much support as i can get right now. i also dont want to hear "you'll end up back with him" because thats not going to happen. God has great things for me, destiny and damon. i have all faith in him that we'll be ok...

4 comments:

Barney Family said...

Of course you guys will be okay. Just leave it in the lords hands and it will all work. Sometimes it's harder to think that way and stay positive when your just going through it and it's all so new but trust me; I've been there and IT WILL get better. Time heals all! I love you so much and your always in my prayers. xoxoxoxo! Also had to say "Wow HIS lose!" Your so wonderful in every way and not to mention, GORGEOUS!!!!

Kaytee Postma said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your pain. I will keep you in my prayers! XOXO

missbliss421 said...

i wish you the best of luck missie and i really hope you can find things there that make youa dn the kids happy!! im so sorry things didn't work out, but just remember everything happens for a reason!! i hope your okay girlie!! please give us someway fro us to get ahold of you guys and the kids.. please!! i hope you and the kids are doing okay, please let me know soemthing!! our number is still the same!! or atleast email me... terra_spanky@hotmail.com.. love you guys!! keep your head up!! your strong and you dont need him!!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I won't say anything like i told you so cause I'm the one who told you to move out there. I think It's awesome your out there and started a new life, how exciting! And what better then Cali!?
Your always in my prayers and always will be, you and the kids! I love you sis, just have LOTS of faith and trust in The Lord! He will take care of you, but remember to prepare yourself for heartache, it's not going to be easy at first but i promise things will get better. Jsut please prepare yourself for that. I love you SO much and know the beautiful woman and mother you are. You are gorgeous in and out, please always remember that and keep positive. :)

footprints in the sand

footprints in the sand
i love taking cool pictures of the ocean, flowers, birds, etc. one of these days ill buy a better camera and make a hobby out of it! just like my little sister jessica, although she's a lot better than me! but i took this picture of my own footprints and it reminded me of that cool story about jesus and the footprints in the sand. it goes like this...

Footprints in the Sand


One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed
that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,
"You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during
the most trying periods of my life
there have only been one
set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most,
you have not been there for me?"

The Lord replied,
"The times when you have
seen only one set of footprints in the sand,
is when I carried you."
Mary Stevenson